Thursday, January 26, 2012

Milk & Cookies

So, I have decided this is pretty much my dream party. A "Milk and Cookie" themed party- it just doesn't get much better than that. Despite the fact that this party was done for a two year old's birthday, I can somehow think of a million excuses for throwing this party in my early twenties. I love the way they took the classic milk and cookies indulgence and transformed it into the most beautiful, chic, pink soiree. Love everything about it! Get more of these stunning details from On To Baby and see more of these fabulous photos (taken by Vicki of Vitalic Photo). 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the information, the article is very well-written

    ReplyDelete
  2. This information is really useful! It's just what I was searching for

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for such interesting information. I'm gonna use it!

    ReplyDelete